Freeware to Extract MP3 from QuickTime MOV

Have you ever watched a move with a fantastic soundtrack? Have you ever wanted to extract it for your ringtone? Just like me, I like watching movies, and like some of the songs of those movies, I want to keep these awesome music or songs by myself, for my ringtone, or enjoy them when I am free. As we known to all, MP3 is for audio file, and if we would like to extract audio from video file, MP3 is our first choice, as it is very common and widely compatible. So how to convert mov to mp3 on Mac (Snow Leopard, Lion included)?

Method One - Free to Extract MP3 from MOV Online

As I mentioned on my guide of "How to Convert MOV to FLV/SWF", Convert.Files is a free program online that can assist users to convert one format to another, including videos, audios, documents, images etc. I have had introduced a method to convert mov to flash, in addition, this excellent program can extract MP3 audio file as well. Here we walk through the whole operation in detail.

Step 1. Loading MOV Video Files

Load .mov video format on this free program, there are two options for you to choose, if your QuickTime video is on the local computer, then choosing "Choose a local file" option; or if the video file is online, then choose "or download it from", what you should do is copy-and-paste the URL of QuickTime video file on the text box.

Step 2. Choose Input/Out Format

No comments:

Post a Comment