Batman: Arkham City Game Review

Sometimes it's hard to review a game. You may not see all the hidden gems until you've played the game over and over. Playing the game once doesn't do it justice. After finishing Batman: Arkham City for the first time, I thought there were way too many bad guys and the game resembled the first one too much. Batman moved about rigidly and I was left disappointed.

 

I played the game every day and found that it was actually quite good. The more I played the more I liked it. Soon I realized the little problems inherent in the game were minor glitches and overall the game was fantastic.

 

If you've followed the stories, Arkham City is a follow up of Asylum. Quincy Sharp is now the mayor of Gotham and he's transferred all the prisoners from Blackgate Prison to the city center. Dr Hugo Strange is in charge of the new prison but strange things are happening inside and Batman is assigned to look into the matter. It's a fabulous story and the opening scenes are brilliant and probably the best you've ever seen. The game is purely addictive. From start to finish this action packed comic book saga will hook you.

No comments:

Post a Comment