Can the japan nuclear reactor effect vancouver canada?

Winona

I live near a beach in Vancouver, Canada. If radiation was released, is there any chance of radiation coming to Vancouver? I'm really paranoid and frightened, as I'm not sure what to do. Stephen Harper says Canada isn't in any risk, but I'm not too sure about that. Please give me good answers, nothing stupid at all. Thank you.



South Whittier

Don't be too scared. I think you're making it worse in your mind. There is a chance of radiation getting there, as there are small traces ofradiation in illinois, but not enough to hurt you now. Radiation doesn't get more powerful and it doesn't grow. By the time it gets to you, it has dissipated enough to not harm you. Still, no one knows just how bad it is yet because I'm not so sure anyone is telling the whole truth just yet, but don't scare yourself.



Westbrook Center

Everyone is saying that it will have MINIMUM effect on us here in Vancouver. I don't like it at all. I believe will will get trace amounts for a long time and it will effect your children and our food chain. NOT GOOD, i believe we should all be frightened and mad.



Rickardsville

I think you are building a unpleasant picture in your mind. It will not have any affect on you your too far away



New Stanton

Yes. It can reach all over the world with the right wind patterns. Ever heard of acid rain??


No comments:

Post a Comment