Do you think this is in poor taste?

Edgar Springs

So if you haven't heard (or living under a rock) there was a huge earthquake/tsunami in Japan. Nuclear Reactors are blowing up stretching dispersal. Thousands are dead with the addition of gone. The people who survived gorged have short food or water or shelter. Many informed on them had their unabated lives increased by tribe washed gone in seconds. A frisk over to the Animation increased by Comics side of Y! Answers with an increment of a question keeps popping up talk about several forms. "Will the anime/manga release appointment book be delayed? I mean I feel bad on the subject of the kindred but I lack ". Yes, I am an anime fan. However, I honestly think it's disgusting grate on nerves even query but that's just me. Am I just overreacting?



New Llano

Oh Gawd... I know this is bad but I bought a crap load of doujinshi from Japan like 3 days before the earthquake and I too am wondering if everything will be OK... I mean, I spent a lot of money, but I am not saying anything yet because I know there are more important things going on in Japan than if my order is still OK... I am a lot more worried about the people, but I am a little worried about my order. Asking if the anime/manga will be delayed (and this is something that they are not even going to buy!!!) is pretty bad I think. They can wait. Just like me. Jeez... how insensitive do they have to be?



Millville

Ah i don't think it is so bad, they are just asking a question. If they were complaining or anything similar to that, then i think that would be in poor taste (ex: "omg why hasnt my anime come out yet?!?? Im so mad"), but for now they are just wondering if the disaster affected their anime/manga (clearly it did). If you really wanna see some disgusting comments about the japan disasters click this link:http://www. unitedatheistfront. com/GodBle…



Ambridge

Nobody Is laughing not after gilbert godified said what you said as a joke he was fired from being the AFLAC duck how Insensitive and rude wanna say something not funny try to kill someone or curse don't be making a disaster of nuclear proportions as a joke nobody thinks that's funny.



Spring Lake

No your not overreacting, I am an anime fan as well but I care more for the people of Japan and not the Anime I have a friend that lives in Japan and I pray for his safety all the time.



North Fair Oaks

It just shows a sign that some people are very narrow minded and can't think outside their own little world. They are totally inserted into their illusions and don't like to deal with reality. Very one dimensional.



Macon

Not surprising. Many older people are equally detached, but smart enough not to put it out in the open. They're just young fools who hopefully won't grow up to be old fools.



New Albany

That's funny lol



Ballwin

yeah that's very cruel and selfish



Elmore

Yup its pretty nasty

No comments:

Post a Comment