How to make gold in World Of Warcraft Cataclysm

Hi and thinks with regard to coming to my article.

I wanted to utter and share a bit about to what degree I have made so much gold in WoW and the agency of 'so much' I mean hitting the gold cap before cataclysm and after the realease of cataclysm!

I have been playing the cant house and doing things like buying items and at another time selling them for a profit. I also went around farming with Herbs and Mining and soon afterward sold it on the AH, at what time cataclysm came out I made past 250,000g in the first week; fit by farming mats and I dont work freely 24/7, I play only 3 hours a sunlight because I have school to animation to so its really easy to make!

What you want to do is proceed a new character, this character bequeath be your auction house character and this is inasmuch as you dont want to get spammed in ctinuance your main with messages when selling items and besides with mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment